Metal Need

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Thu Feb 10 04:39:27 AKST 2005

OOOPs....that one was supposed to be OFF-LIST.....sorry!

Hey Coach,
Sorry, I've been out sick this week and missed checking the posts when I returned yesterday too.  Did you find a source for your metal.
I can get you some 6061-T6 anytime you need it from our scrap barrels here.  It will be in inch increments .063, .125, .187 etc thicknesses and I can shear it to width and lengths needed.  (I use 2024-T3 alot too...just have to watch the bend radii closer.  My background includes working in sheet metal fabrication....don't know if you realized that.)

Hope all is well....
Grasshopper