Notes to Self 3

Tim Taylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Wed Feb 9 08:20:04 AKST 2005

That's the whole point in the story Ron, I ASSUMED I was right and didn't NEED to RTFB and could have screwed up big time. I've been flying JR radios for years but always a PCM10 of some sort, this 9303 is a new radio for me. What I did was get in a hurry, I wanted to fly and trim this airplane and didn't do what I should have done first. I hope my not so comical errors will help someone else from making the same mistake I did.