[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: *SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Rodney Tanner rodney19821982 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 18:22:18 AKST 2005

My last three planes, all balsa, have come in under 10 pounds. At this altitude (8,000 ft ASL) they have to!
Rodney
NSRCA 2906

I guess I'm just not getting it. all balsa 2M planes under 11 pounds are common and easy to build. My Focus II was about 10lbs. 4 oz with an OS1.40 and bolly muffler. I'm hearing some of the exotic composite planes coming in well under ten.