*SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Jeff Hughes jeffghughes at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 16:55:16 AKST 2005

Bill,
You ought to change to a two stroke if your facing constant engine problems.
I built and flew an Arch Nemisis (wood 2M) using a ST2300 on the stock
muffler with no pump. Plane weighed well under 11 pounds (and I am no pro
builder, infact just the opposite). Worked fine for intermediate and
advanced (probably masters also if I flew Masters). We are our own worst
enemies with complications and expense. The Nemesis had a square wood fuse
with a fiberglass top. Simple to build, nothing complicated or exotic and
flew great.
Jeff