Rules Survey

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 07:59:54 AKST 2005

In a message dated 2/8/2005 8:02:54 AM Central Standard Time,
donramsey at cox-internet.com writes:

Ok everyone, here's your chance.  What would you like  to see changed in the
regulations for precision aerobatics?  Up the  weight limit, change the box,
score takeoff and landings, etc?

Email me offline at _donramsey at cox-internet.com_
(mailto:donramsey at cox-internet.com)  with  your ideas.

Don

Don
As an after thought it would be interesting for those who oppose a weight
change to state their reasons for opposing it so the benefits to pattern can be
evaluated for each case.  I cannot come up with a valid reason not To change
the rule. It would also be interesting to know if opposition  comes from a
specific group. Since this change does not apply to FAI it is my  opinion that
votes from those in that group should not be used to sway the vote  in Any NSRCA
survey that would effect the submission of an AMA rules change  proposal
since these do not apply to FAI rules changes.
Buddy