Bud Ad in Bowl

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Mon Feb 7 14:49:24 AKST 2005

I returned from RVN in March 1970. While I did not get the spits and
curses Bob apparently got, I sure did not get any applause.
But, since the Gulf wars, I have had several "thank you"s from various
people when the learn of my past service. The commercial
described brought tears to my eyes as I watched it last night. Very
moving to those of us "old timers", and what about the National
Anthem presentation?? Glad to see that this generation is appreciative of
what the military means to our freedom. Now, if we could just get rid of
that damn Kennedy. I am sure both Jack and Robert are spinning like tops
every time that Jackass opens his foul mouth.

just my 2 cents worth.

Terry Terrenoire
US Army 66-70