OFF topic subject worthy of viewing

Pattrnflyr at aol.com Pattrnflyr at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 14:00:51 AKST 2005

Thanks Wayne,

My niece just returned from Iraq as a surgical nurse in the Air Force.  She
can tell the difference between an attack heli and an ambulance heli inside a
sand bagged porti potty from a mile away.  She worked 30 to 40 hour surgical
shifts putting teenagers (marines) back together just outside Baghdad.  Makes me
proud to be an Air Force vet again.  I only got spit on once and now I am a
hero?  All I did was spend 4 years of my life serving this country that has
given me so much for 48 years.  Pleasure was all mine.

Thanks,

Bruce