Bud Ad in Bowl

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 12:18:48 AKST 2005

Bob,
I told my wife, after that commercial, the same thing you just said.  It's
too bad that our vets from Vietnam weren't treated with the same respect.
It sure hit a tender spot with her, as her Godfather did 6 tours in Nam.
She still gets upset when she remembers the way Bill was treated when he
came home.
I for one would like to thank you for your "service".
You guys all deserve it!

Ken Thompson