Not too Shabby

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Feb 7 02:22:02 AKST 2005

Dan,
I haven't had a chance to fly up there yet.  I live in Southeast MI and the looks I get, from the wife, when I talk about taking a plane or two on vacation with us, have not been real friendly.  She grumbles something like, "You can't be without your planes for a 4 day weekend?"  I figured its best not to push my luck.  She has been pretty good when I talk about this years Pattern schedule, so I figure I can live a few days without flying, but only on vacation:-)

Ken