Not to Shabby

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 18:01:40 AKST 2005

Heck Mike, it shouldn't have been a problem. Just a bunch of down and you
would have been fine

Matt

 In a message dated 2/5/2005 9:30:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kerlock at comcast.net writes:

Yup excellent day here in N Ga,  but....

I must be the luckiest guy alive. After 4 flights  my engine became erratic.
After landing I noticed a black streak of soot  trailing from the chin cowl.
Upon removing the chin cowl, I discovered that  the entire mount would rotate
completely in either direction, all the way till  it hit cowl.

Took it apart, discovered that 3 of 4 bolts came  loose that hold the mount
to the firewall, and the last one was holding by 3  threads. It did a lot of
damage, but after an all afternoon shift, it's ready  to go again in the morning.

So, ask me if I feel lucky =)

-Mike (with what is now a free  plane!)