Robart incidence meter calibration

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 06:48:28 AKST 2005

Jon I have two of these. The bar and "vee" blocks are accurate but the  meter
portion is not. I use the vee blocks and bars as sighting reference tools
only, against each other, not as means of measuring  angular differences.

I suppose the device could be calibrated. Maybe a waste of time and effort
tho.

mattK

In a message dated 2/4/2005 9:59:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,