JR 770S Receiver

humptybump at comcast.net humptybump at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 13:38:51 AKST 2005

KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks guys!!!   I have been flying 649's since they came out , and they are bad to the bone....Glad to hear the 770S is right up there , and saved $ to boot.

No need to stick it in a test plane now..

John Gausby

I've got probably 2,000 flights between 3 770s and 1 700 (the FM version) in a couple planes.  Rock solid.  I think Troy has probably got 2,000 flights on a single receiver in a single plane by now <G>.

Dave

I have been using one all year with not one problem.  It has been a very good receiver, it's light, no signal problems and gets you into a pcm receiver for under $100.

Michael Laggis
NSRCA 3816