Columns

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Feb 2 13:37:41 AKST 2005

Hi Dwayne,
It seems that magazines are generally hard to find in LHS es these days. That's especially true of FM, 'cause it isn't distributed by the same outfit as RCM or MAN.
I appreciate the interest ... thanks.
The problem is that I only have a few recent columns, since re-installing the home pooter, and once I ship them off to FM, they own the publishing rights for perpetuity.
I think that's the word used in the paperwork.
Can I urge you to subscribe?
(973) 383-3355 at the front office. Or surf over at flying-models.com .

Regards,

Dean Pappas