No fixed tips/ tip shape?

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Wed Feb 2 02:54:16 AKST 2005

Ok! Let's open another can of worms.

Pros and cons on flat plate wing tips vs. nicely rounded ones!
I prefer the looks of the rounded tips, and find them easier to cover
with Monokote, but they give just one more point where a difference from
one wing to the other could creep in and cause some minor flight
annomolies.

Terry T.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:08:02 -0500 "Mike Hester" <kerlock at comcast.net>