[NSRCA-discussion] Spam

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Thu Dec 29 20:36:39 AKST 2005

The spam that was forwarded to me had nothing to do with the
nsrca-discussion list.
On a side note, I have seen a pretty big increase in spam that is hitting
the list over the holidays.  The nice thing about the list is that it will
not allow non members to post to the list. I also do not allow members to
view the membership list.  Only the administrators and moderators have
access to the member list.  The messages from non-members gets held for my
review.  If it is not spam, I allow it to go to the list.  I then in turn
email the people to let them know how to become members.  If it is spam I
reject it and add the senders to a spammers list.  Hope this helps

Michael Laggis
NSRCA List Moderator