[NSRCA-discussion] YS 140 vs OS 140

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Wed Dec 28 06:36:45 AKST 2005

Hi George,
The bolt hole pattern and drive washer placement should be the same. The nose ring mount will need some fudging, though. I used to swap out a 140 FZ, an O.S. 140 RX, and a Mintor 140  in my old engine testbed Jekyll. Only the nose ring changed, to clear the carburettor boss on the 2 strokes.
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications