[NSRCA-discussion] Items for sale

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 03:34:25 AKST 2005

Pro Driver, Saw, and foamy gear already sold.  Thanks, Larry...

Hope everyone had a Merry Christams...

I am cleaning house and have some items for sale.  Please contact me  off
list if interested or if you have any questions.  Hope everyone has a  safe and a
Happy New Year......

Larry Mercer....

Items For Sale:

I will guarantee all items as stated, will refund money if not
totally  satisfied. Shipping costs not included in prices....

YS 140L - Complete rebuild from YS in 2004 - $300.00
Not run since  rebuild, carried for a spare.

Brand New In Box Radio South Pro Driver MKII w/auto shutoff - $40.00 -  Sold

Futaba Servos:

3 new Futaba S9102 Aileron Servos - $50.00 each
They are not in their  original pkg, 2 were installed
in a plane, but plane was sold and never  flown. The
other was carried as a spare.

1 new Futaba S9202 servo - $40.00
Was installed in a plane but plane  was sold and never flown.

2 new Futaba 3004 dual ball bearing servos - $10.00 each

1 Used Furaba 3004 dual ball bearing servo - $5.00

1 used Futaba S9252 digital servo - like new - $50.00

1 used Futaba S9101 high speed servo - like new - $40.00

1 used Futaba S9304 servo - like new - $35.00

5 used Futaba S148 precision servos - $7.00 each - all for $30.00

Futaba Receivers:

1 new Futaba FP148DP Receiver with channel 49 crystal - $80.00
Only  taken out of the box and tested, carried for a spare.

1 used Futaba FP148DP Receiver with channel 50 crystal - $50.00
Used  in one plane for 1 season, never crashed, perfect condition.

1 new Futaba HD Switch Harness Assy - $5.00

Misc:

Microlux Tilt Arbor Table Saw
A builder's Dream tool, if you haven't  seen or used
one of these saws, then you are missing out.
Only used  several times, absolutely perfect condition.
I ordered two extra blades,  spare belt, and a Carbide tipped blade.
Here is a link to the saw and  specs.  Would be $400.00 new,
will sell for $275.00 plus shipping. -  Sold

Ready for a foamy?  Here's your perfect setup.....

AXI 2212/26 Outrunner motor with mounting plate,
prop adapter, and  connectors installed.
Phoenix 25 Controller with connectors  installed.
Hitec Electron 6 receiver w/channel 58 crystal &
4 Hitec  HS-25 servos.
All in perfect condition.  Used in one foamy.
Will  guarantee all to satisfaction... - $175.00 takes it all... - Sold