[NSRCA-discussion] Foamy for pattern practice

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 26 18:06:21 AKST 2005

Thanks to all for the advice. F3A Shock flyer it is!! I've already place the order.

  Colin.

John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:
          Colin,
   Hobby Lobby has them: http://www.hobby-lobby.com along with AXI motors and everything else you might need. They're in the electric RC airplanes section. You can also check out the Ikarus web-site for more details: http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/onlineshop/usa/index.php
  Ikarus also makes the Aerofly Pro Deluxe simulator that a lot of us are using.
    John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com