[NSRCA-discussion] Foamy for pattern practice

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Dec 26 12:06:16 AKST 2005

Colin,
 Hobby Lobby has them: http://www.hobby-lobby.com along with AXI motors and
everything else you might need. They're in the electric RC airplanes
section. You can also check out the Ikarus web-site for more details:
http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/onlineshop/usa/index.php
Ikarus also makes the Aerofly Pro Deluxe simulator that a lot of us are
using.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com