[NSRCA-discussion] Prop weight question

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:36:23 AKST 2005

Gordon:
I will hazard a guess that it may not perform as well as the APC 17x12 for
pulling strength, but will probably have decent brakes at least.  My only
experience with this prop is on a Moki 1.8.  I usually ran a Bolly 19x8
(re-pitched from 19x10) with Scimitar tips on that engine and I always felt
that the Mezjlik underperformed the Bolly, but's it's an apples-oranges
comparison in this case.  I suggest trying it, you might get a good
surprise.
Ed