[NSRCA-discussion] F3a Shocky C.G.

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Dec 21 18:35:33 AKST 2005

Kind of not pattern related but I'm sure someone can answer this: What is
the most rearward C.G. that anyone has flown the F3a Shock-Flyer with? I'm
getting mine ready for its first flight now and unless I put the batteries
all the way up front (as in right behind the motor) I end up tail heavy at
best. At least according to the instructions. I'm using an AXI 2204/54 right
on the nose and T.P. 3C/480's. The recommended C.G. looks rather nose heavy
so I'm thinking maybe 1" back from what they recommend might be OK?

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com