[NSRCA-discussion] DC Area Clubs

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 11:05:25 AKST 2005

This is not entirely true . . .  In the case of the DZ
engines, the fuel is injected it at the intake valve.
But, the metering of the fuel is still done with a
tapered slot in the throttle barrel so a small amount
of raw fuel might leak into the bottom end. Same thing
with the "normal" YS engines, the bulk of the fuel is
squirted into the intake air after it is pressurized,
but some may leak into the intake side of the
crankcase.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com