[NSRCA-discussion] leave discussion

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Tue Dec 20 07:35:32 AKST 2005

Randy,
You can go here:

Scroll to the bottom of the page, the last text box is "Unsubscribe or Edit
Options";  put your email address in there and click the button.  You will
be asked to put your password in.  You should have gotten an email from the
list with your password when we moved to the new list. If you don't remember
your password you can have the list send it to.

Once in there you can change your email address along with a host of other
options.  If you need some help let me know.

Michael Laggis
NSRCA List Moderator

  _____