[NSRCA-discussion] El Nino canopy

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Mon Dec 19 17:35:20 AKST 2005

I've been thinking of doing the same with an EMC2 plastic canopy. Anyone have any experience at this ?? My thought was to close off the plastic canopy and sink it in a box of plaster of paris to make a mold and then lay the glass up inside the plaster mold. Is that doable ?? Any help, suggestions or ideas greatly appreciated.
Ed M.