[NSRCA-discussion] securing servo wires

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Fri Dec 16 07:10:15 AKST 2005

Prior to Huricane Rita I had J&J Unwaxed Dental Floss in stock. I've only
reordered damaged inventory as it's been requested (waiting on next year).
Any pharmacy that doesn't have it in stock should be able to order it for
you. The UPC # for it is :381370092155 for a 55yd package for $1.29

Eddie B
Perkins Pharmacy
DeQuincy, La.