[NSRCA-discussion] securing servo wires

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 19:40:01 AKST 2005

I had this problem on one plane.  A simple fix is to thread one wrap of
unwaxed dental floss through all the servo connectors and wrap and tie it
around the receiver.  the unwaxed is so you can pull the knot tight and put
a drop of CA on it to hold.  I'm not much of a knot tie-er so this works
easily.  if you are a good boy scout and can tell me how to tie a knot tight
that can be tied without a 3rd hand, let me know.
--Lance