Snow in northeast ??

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Dec 13 07:57:44 AKST 2005

Hey Ed,
Mid 40's ... as long as it's calm, that there is a flying day!
I was contemplating getting a set of floats for the Sport ship, so I can fly off the snow.
Floats seem a whole lot less critical to tiny alignment errors: they booger the airplane less.
Besides, then you can fly off water. There are plenty of ponds available in the knoxville area, no?
later,
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer