Road Runner internet provider

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Dec 13 07:07:37 AKST 2005

Hey Mike,

First of all...Thanks for all the effort.

Good luck with RR... I run a small IT consulting business and we got
black listed from RR about 2 years ago.  Actually, our ISP was
blacklisted because someone ELSE they hosted was doing something
"questionable"...so RR decided to blacklist the entire ISP.  Getting
that resolved took 2 months and a LOT of phone calls from ALL of the
companies affected.  It was a major PITA.

Hang in there...I think most of us know how much work you're
doing...we're just not very good at acknowledging it.  It is appreciated
though...

-Mark

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.