Finishing

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Dec 12 08:14:55 AKST 2005

Veeeerrryyy Innnteresting! All of the e-mails with the subject of
"Finishing" came to me with "Header only" and the actual page was
totally blank.
However, when I tried to respond to the list to notate the problem,
when I quoted the previous responce the text became visible on the
reply form.  ?????