Finishing

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Dec 11 17:56:33 AKST 2005

Ed,
 I used the Nelson Urethane indoors (also water-borne) without any problems
at all. The only problem is the gloss (the cowl on the Focus). In all
fairness, I did color sand everything after only a day or so. Maybe if I
just top coated it with clear and left it alone the shine will come out. It
might be worth a try. They have colors to match Monokote and other films
too. Reduces with water (cheap). You can apply it with anything -  and I
mean anything. Even a foam brush. It doesn't smell and it's easy to clean up
the tools afterwards. If I can get this stuff to shine like PPG I'll use it
from now on.
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com