Impact for SALE

George Miller glmiller3 at cox.net
Thu Dec 8 03:44:02 AKST 2005

I have a Composite-ARF.com Impact for sale.  I completed it as a backup last spring, but never got around to flying it.  It is set up with a Hyde mount for a YS 140 sport and has JR digital mini servos installed in the elevator.  It has an NMP tail wheel asembly installed.  It is ready to fly if you just drop in your radio and and engine.  I have the original protective sleeves for shipping.

I'd like to sell it--airframe with Hyde mount, elevator servo's as is for 800, but if you are interested, make me an offer- I can easily remove the mount and/or servo's and tail wheel and I'd let the airframe alone go for 600 or so.---I need to make space in my workshop for some Christmas presents<G>.

George Miller
Lake Charles, LA