[SPAM] Re: Simulator

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:43:27 AKST 2005

I hear good things about Reflex, though I haven't tried it.  Aerofly Professional Deluxe http://www.aerofly.de/index.html is definitely a good choice and there are tons of add-on airplanes and sceneries available too.  Though it's only a 2D representation, there's a useful scenery add-on for the Farmland scenery, which throws up a box with some center zone circles (loop templates) and 45 lines.  Has end box verticals, a top, mid and bottom hozontal line and the dimensions and positoning can be adjusted.  Personally, I find it useful to get a sequence in your head and for a limited amount of practice by throwing in different cross wind scenarios.  Otherwise, you have the limitations you might expect, i.e., you lose track of your surroundings when going too tall etc.

Lot's of cool add-ons at:  http://rodeo.onlinehome.de/

Ed