Excess Aileron sensitivity around neutral

paul paul.horan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 16:26:50 AKST 2005

    As usual, I have a wealth of information - of course some of it is contradictory.  This makes it sooo much more interesting - as in real life answers are rarely cut and dry.  Is modling real live or scaled down ???
    Anyhow, reducing throws to minumums and possibly squaring off the TE are a couple of the most doable solutions.

    I'm curious how the following can impact aileron neutral sensitivity :
* aileron reflex or droop
* wing and stab incidence
* wing loading

Thanks,