Excess Aileron sensitivity around neutral

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 5 05:27:23 AKST 2005

Paul..
    I have-not seen mention of another possibility that comes to mind. As you mentioned previous owner had same issue I might suspect a very thin fine trailing edge on your ailerons. If your ailerons were slightly rounded will soften the sensitivity around neutral or the twitchy feeling I suspect you are describing if servo strength is adequate and linkage are tight and expo has not fixed the issue. Is similar to sharp leading edge on wings.. A no no except maybe for some wild 3-d that you want to jump all over the sky..  < VBG >
    Let us know how you make out and what you find.

                 Del
          nsrca - 473