dz questions

Michael Lance michael.lance2 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 20:31:17 AKDT 2005

I've had problems with the Magnum and my DZ, as well.  Central Hobbies
Hi Power header 40% clogged; exhaust valve pocket flaky; plug(s) messed
up; valve stem and port very sooty.  Switched back to Cool Power Heli
with noticeable change in the smoke trail (less).  Not enough fuel
through it yet to comment on any difference in carbon build up.  Glad to
hear Buzz has a handle on the fix.

Mike
D8