NVRC Contest - D2 championship

DaddyB3089 at aol.com DaddyB3089 at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 16:50:10 AKDT 2005

Hi Randy,   I am doing all that I can trying to get work arranged  so that I
will be able to come. It looks like I am going to be able to work it  out for
now. I am trying to get Terry Darr to come with me. We will be hosting a
contest in Winston-Salem (Mocksville field) on Sept. 10/11. I hope you will be
able to come down for it. The plan is to try and work on everyone at this
contest to get a big gang of us together to come up to your place for the
Championships.

Bill Mitchell