New Engine

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Aug 30 16:44:43 AKDT 2005

Jay,
 Take a look at the World Models Groovy 90 3A:
http://www.airborne-models.com/html/productdetails.asp?ProductID=77
 I just built one with an OS 91 Fx 2C even though it's designed around a 4C
motor. It flies great. It has adjustable incidence on the wings (plug - in)
and stab. Don't know if that matters to you but it's a nice feature, I
think. It also has a pipe tunnel which I thought was nice too, since I'm
going to be adding a pipe later. I'm using it as a knock around practice
plane but you could probably fly 401 / 402 with it at local contests. I have
some setup tips if you decide to get one - let me know. I've flown the
Javelin 2 with a .46 size 2C motor and I have to say I'd prefer the Groovy
90 if I had to fly something other than my 2-meter Focus in a contest. Not
that the Javelin is a bad airplane, but I guess size does matter after all.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com