AMA Grand Event SUCCESS

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 18:17:36 AKDT 2005

Just wanted to let you know that the NSRCA represented itself very well at the big event in Waco this weekend.  Several thousand people attended the event and the NSRCA had a booth in the vendor tent where we had a pattern plane, some awards, some engines, aresti sequences, Kfactors, and a PC showing the judging video or the Nats 2005 slideshow.  I was feeling a bit desparate as the date approached, but the volunteers that stepped forward all were responsible, professional and with any luck, planted some pattern seeds in a few newbies heads.  I have a more detailed writeup coming in my KFactor column, but wanted to publicly heap big kudos on the team:

Francesco Mordasini and Glen Watson (Saturday team)
Wayne Galligan and Lance Van Nostrand (Sunday team)

--Lance