help, what buff polisher do you use ?

shih mike hcshih8 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 16:31:51 AKDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestions guys !
I will check out the polisher  over ebay.

Mike Shih

"Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Whoops¡Kexcellent suggestion, I was assuming you were already past that point.  I wet sand with 1500 grit (used¡Ka fresh sheet will cut pretty quickly)  until all the gloss is gone¡Kso that it¡¦s completely flat.  Then rubbing it out is fairly simple (and you¡¦ll know when you¡¦re done! )