help, what buff polisher do you use ?

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 13:14:33 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 8/29/2005 4:07:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
atwoodm at paragon-inc.com writes:

There’s only ONE  choice in my mine…lol  You need to scan Ebay and find
yourself an old  Roto Shoe polishing kit.  NOT the cordless kind…they don’t have
the power  to rub out paint.  The only plug in kind work  tremendously.
This is NOT the stand up type that you’ll  often see, but a hand held polisher.
You can substitute any piece of  cloth on the heads.  It’s still a time
consuming job, but it becomes  rather effortless…much easier than a drill.
Also the speed is  slow enough not to fog the clear.
Here’s one that’s on  Ebay now…
_http://cgi.ebay.com/Ronson-Roto-Shine-Electric-Shoe-Polisher_W0QQitemZ5996173
141QQcategoryZ42266QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Ronson-Roto-Shine-Electric-Shoe-Polisher_W0QQitemZ5996173141QQcategoryZ42266Q
QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
-M