help, what buff polisher do you use ?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 29 13:06:56 AKDT 2005

There's only ONE choice in my mine...lol  You need to scan Ebay and find
yourself an old Roto Shoe polishing kit.  NOT the cordless kind...they
don't have the power to rub out paint.  The only plug in kind work
tremendously.    This is NOT the stand up type that you'll often see,
but a hand held polisher.  You can substitute any piece of cloth on the
heads.  It's still a time consuming job, but it becomes rather
effortless...much easier than a drill.

Also the speed is slow enough not to fog the clear.

Here's one that's on Ebay now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ronson-Roto-Shine-Electric-Shoe-Polisher_W0QQitemZ59
96173141QQcategoryZ42266QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-M