Aeroslave pipe set-up.

Dave Smith davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 23 05:05:14 AKDT 2005

Colin:  I think your prop is too light.  I am running the APC 4 blade 15.5 x
12. The smaller 4 blades just didn't cut it.
Also,check your mid range adjustment. The slot in the screw should be turned
clockwise to approx the 1 to 2  o 'clock position.
My Grieve pipe is set at Piedmont's recommended length but I can't remember
what it is. My other OS RX has an ES long pipe,again with the baffle about
the same distance as the Grieve.

Good luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dave