Aeroslave pipe set-up.

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:50:11 AKDT 2005

Colin,
Placed a large dowel in the neck until I came to the first baffle then
marked this distance on the outside with a little white out. From there to
the glow plug was set at 25". Don't have the pipe here right now so I can't
check how this would compare to the overall length. Ran very well on my Rx
with a 16.5 *12W *2. Just over 8m on 15% in spring.

Hope this helps,

Anthony