2m Plane for sale

Craig Leonard celeon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 14 10:22:37 AKDT 2005

I have a 2m Viper built by Dennis Hunt that I bought to have as a backup last year.  The person I bought it from flew it for a short while, but never crashed it.  I have never flown it.  It has a carbon fiber wing tube, firewall and fixed gear.  It also has some long aluminum gear if you want to put a bigger prop on it.  Comes with an engine mount and throttle servo.  I need to make room for a new project so I'd like to find this a nice home with somebody who will enjoy it.

I'm asking $500, (but will consider a reasonable offer).  If interested contact me off line please.

Craig Leonard,
NSRCA 2405