2M Planes in Mini-Van -Help-

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Aug 14 15:26:12 AKDT 2005

I can't seem to find my photos, but if you'll be in Ravenwood, or at the
District champs you can look at mine in detail.  It holds two 2M planes
without having to remove any of the seats.  They do all need to fold
over, but they can stay in.  The middle seats can be used when the
planes are out without having to remove the rack.

-M