Rev Pro For Sale

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 22 09:15:51 AKDT 2005

I have a Composite Arf Revolution Pro for sale.  This plane has seen 2
seasons of VERY light use, (approx 50 flights total) and is set up for a
YS DZ with Hyde mount.

This was a "white" version that has been custom painted.  I can send
photos if you email me off list.  It's my traditional
Yellow/Black/White/Silver scheme (Plane was at Toledo 2 years ago).

I'm looking for $700 for the airframe and motor mount, or $850 with
servo's ( It's currently set up with Airtronics servos )

Comes with complete Fuse covers, stab covers and Wing covers.

Contact me offlist for more details!  Atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

-Mark

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.