Gator Wing Adjustors

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 17:08:42 AKDT 2005

If they are real sloppy, then I would replace them.  However, if there  is a
very small amount of play up and down (1/64" or less) then you can usually
get rid of the slop by simply tightening the 4/40 bolt while holding the
aircraft nut on the bottom. But, like I said, only if there is a very small  amount
of play.

Don

In a message dated 8/21/2005 2:49:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,