[SPAM] Worlds 2005

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sun Aug 21 14:00:14 AKDT 2005

Got the scores from the worlds guys.

Remember they have 4 rounds to fly...Similar to the NATS but they can't
normalize until after all 4 rounds to get equal judge exposure.All pilots
must fly against all judges. To normalize each round.
So right now they are all raws and by groups. Obviously some pilots have not
seen the judges and things will change a bunch.
Looks like CPLR is dominating again with huge numbers. For Team USA Jason is
2nd and Chip is 3rd for their lines with CPLR way out in front leading the
round. Sean is 3rd on his line with Roland leading the round. But this one
is tighter so far.

order now per group or per round basically round leaders but rounds are
incomplete. I hope I didn't miss anybody or mix up scores...This is what I
have it now.
Taken from http://www.billeau.nom.fr/world_2005/Gazettes/Gazette21pdf.pdf

Group #1 (round1)
1. Wissinger--Germany 544.14
2. Balfour--UK 542.42
3. Dierickx--Belgium 538.51
4. Ulsamer--Germany 524.48
5. Broadbent--Australia 521.16
6. Byun Jun--Korea 513.23

Group #2 (round2)
1. R. Matt-- Liechtenstein  558.51
2. W Matt-- Liechtenstein 554.81
3. McMurtry--USA 541.19
4. Rochedieu--France 518.99
5. Friggeri--Italy 515.80
6. Schadler--Liechtenstein 501.35
7. Stenlund--Sweden 501.00

Group #3 (round3)
1. Onda--Japan  536.03
2. Akiba--Japan  527.11
3. Suzuki--Japan  519.48
4. Schaden--Swiss 513.75
5. Danksagmeller--Austria 506.88
6. Beschorner--Germany 506.26

Looks like Group 4 has CPLR with some huge numbers. If CPLR continues to
lead this round the scores will normalize like this
Group #4 (round4)
1. CPLR--France 583.45 (1000)
2. Shulman--USA 538.88 (923.60)
3. Hyde--USA 530.60  (909.41)
4. Bennicassa--Italy 529.43 (907.41)
5. BPLR--France 526.28 (902.01)
6. Carrier--France 522.41 (895.38)

Roland Matt is also expected to be strong and is winning the round in Group
2 Sean McMurtry would have a 969.98 if Roland wins this round with his 558.

Group 3 is also showing a really strong Japanese team in 1,2,3 for that
round.

Enjoy and go USA!

Troy