Put equity back into snap judging

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 04:23:57 AKDT 2005

Earl
I am perfectly aware of that but until I can get proficient enough in
practice I take the high road. At this time the switch doesn't help me fly  better
it just scores better I get fewer zeros.
Buddy

Yah Buddy..... we don't need to remind you of what  happened in Waco and to
me in Hot Springs.... only I was luckier.

Wayno