PUZZLE!

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 15 12:06:09 AKDT 2005

DING DING DING...we have a winner. Sort of...     The number is
right...meaning that you're taking the size of the sphere as the
diameter of the cylinder approaches zero.

All your missing is the key assumption...that the volume of the
remaining material remains constant regardless of the size of the
Sphere...which is true.

Now...for the big bonus...do the proof!!!!   (FYI, the proof is a pain)